At Tardif Community Therapy and Wellness, our goal is to create an individualized treatment program for every patient integrating a number of modalities including:
- Skeletal alignment and postural balance.
- Myofascial plasticity, flexibility, elasticity, extensibility and circulation.
- Peripheral nervous system and neuromuscular control; dynamic stabilization and reactibility, collectively known as the kinetic chain.
- Therapeutic bodywork for physical and psychological well being.
- The peripheral nervous system.
- Fascial and soft tissues Musculoskeletal and bio mechanical alignment Neuromuscular / proprioceptive systems.
- Posture and body awareness.
- Stress reduction
- Acute and chronic pain including soft tissue, myofascial, headaches and facial pain.
- Improving balance to reduce the risk and fear of falling.
- Postural imbalance and compensatory structural issues.
- Vertigo, dizziness and disequilibrium. Imbalance, gait abnormalities
- Neuromuscular efficiency and control to reduce the risk of injury.
Focuses on Treating
Our integrated therapies will assist patients with
Our customized treatment programs are designed to benefit individuals of all ages. We are available and look forward to working with organizations of the community to promote wellness.